Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blue-white-and glitter!!!






This is for TOMIC (blue-white-glitter). I used stickles several places on the card. I also used some....tiny, tiny, tiny little "balls" on the top of the stocking!! I don't know what you call that stuff, but it's pretty cool! I glued it down using my flower soft glue! I like the looks of it, and would use it more if I would "remember" that I have it(he-he). I crotched around the little circle behind Tilda, I layered and distressed all the papers, added some pretty lace, and also layered and distressed snowflakes, with a couple trees set amoung them! Hope you like it, and thanks so much for stoppin'a nd takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love your style and color use!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww I love this! Wonderful colors to.
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love this Tilda!

    Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC, hope to see you again next wednesday!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete