Monday, December 12, 2011

My Tilda Angel Tag........





I don't do tags very often, but Dutch Magnolia Lovers have a Christmas tag challenge going on, and Just Magnolia is white-snow-snowflakes- so this is what I came up with!! I wanted to do something a little different, so I used whites and soft colors. I made the Angel wings for Tilda from scratch (used my snow tex to cover them), layered my punched and distressed snowflakes. I painted that branch white(was brown),also added some white lace. Oh, there's some pretty little white Pearls in there too!! This was fun to make, and I'm really tickled with the results! I hope you like it too! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Teresa, this is the most gorgeous tag I've ever seen! Love the distressed look and the whites and pale blue work so well together! Great idea to add wings and those tiny trees are so cute:)
    Glad you shared it with us at Just Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon!
    PS. I have a blog candy ending tomorrow, would love you to enter, if you haven't already:)
    Happy holidays!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...what a beautiful tag!!!!
    I love it!
    Thanks for entering our DML-Challenge!
    Hugszz,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Tag!!
    thank you fot joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another beautiful creation. I send you a mail about your price for our last challenge. Thanks for joining us again at DML. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete