Monday, September 26, 2011

My design card.....








I wanted to make a different card, so I designed this card using two different techniques, and I think it turned out pretty cool! The top circle is open, and Tilda sits inside it! By the way, Tilda is done in 3-D.....I layered and distressed all the papers, I made the large and the smaller curled flowers, I cut the fence using my MS punch, I used distress inks to color Tilda, and had fun putting this together! For several challenges.....Just Magnolia(school or fall), Magnolia Stamp Lovers(distress), Paper Sundaes(anything goes), Crazy 4 challenge(C4C106), Delightful Sketches(happy fall yall'),Craft Us Crazy(fall), Flutterby Wednesdays,
Magnolia Down Under(fancy folds) Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

10 comments:

  1. you've madea beautiful card!
    i like this model.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    great card! the layout and fall colours are fab!
    Thank you for joining usat Delightful Challenges for our Fall challenge! Hope you see you next week,
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card that you have created here!!
    Love those colours and all those hand made flowers
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card very clever design, I like it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!! Very nice! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and lovely colors, love the folding and shape. Great take on the theme.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning! Thx for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what gorgeous autumn card!!! I love your papers and colouring... my daughter is rather impressed with your blog, she loves the music and the snowflakes!! hahaha Anyway thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx
    P.S and Hugs from Miss Ruby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card!

    Thank you for playing along with the fancy folds this week at MDUC...
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is just stunning. Love the foldings and colours. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Janne

    ReplyDelete