Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Pool.......#202 Color Combos Galore




This is for the color challenge at Color Combos Galore #202........with cherry, lime, green, and white wash being the colors! I didn't have any white washed wood paper, so I used the cardboard instead. I did a ton of cut work, added some butterflies, and also added a stamped image of a mushroom I colored with distress inks, since the color was perfect! If you blow up pictures and look close, in the smaller picture you see Dorothy (my dog) swimming, which she loves! In fact it's "her" pool! Also in the large picture, look between the rails, in the pasture you will see the Elk out there, middle of day, they just come in and hang out! Thanks for takin'a peek! Teresa*

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Teresa!! Love your pool :) In fact we were thinking of getting one of those -- every year we say we're going to buy one the following year -- this has been going on for 3 years & still no pool!! Do you like yours? Because that's exactly the kind we were going to get -- we call it the Hershey Kiss pool :)

    ReplyDelete