Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest Designer for Creative Inspirations Blog








I was top three at "Creative Inspirations Blog" so I was asked to be a guest designer for the "Easter" challenge! What fun!! I decided to go with some altered art project instead of a card, and this is what I made!! This was a four pack of Starbucks cold drinks, and I turned it into an "Easter Basket!" I plan on filling the bottles with candy! I used tons of flowers, stamped Tilda and the Easter basket, and colored them with my distress inks! I distressed all the papers I used, and I added some Prima lace to all the bottles and the carton!I couldn't add alot to the bottles, otherwise they wouldn't fit back into the carton, so I was only able to add the Easter paper, and lace! But I did add flowers to the top of bottles! I am also entering this in
Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge(Easter)!I sure hope you like it was so much fun to make! Thanks for takin' a peek! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Love this easter basket! I would love to get/give this! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being our guest at Creative Inspirations for our easter challenge. This is a fantastic project. A brill idea! Great distressing and Tilda with bunny is gorgeous! I love all your fantastic flowers and lace. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfull project!!This Easter basket is relly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete