Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow.....didn't plan on this BRIGHT!!






I did NOT plan on this being this bright.......just ended up here!! I was tryung to blend the colors of teal blue and orange together, think they are pretty together.....and next thing you know, I have this bright card! But, I do like how it turned out.......just a little more vivd then I'd palnned! This is for Just Magnolia (using their sketch) and for Magnolia Down Under (flowers)! And I have a load of flowers on this, and covered that amazing sketch, so here it is!! I distressed all the papers, used some new and old Prima flowers, used my MS punch for the paper lace,embossed the image with "dots", and also used a punch for the leaves! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh simply beautiful and i love your orange flower.
    Thankyou so much for joining us this week at MDUC. Hope to see you again
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably a color combo I would never have picked on my own - but it looks fabulous and your coloring matches perfectly the papers you used. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete