Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank You Card!




This card is for two challenges.........Crafty Catz and Crazy 4 which are both Thank you challenges! Crazy 4 challege.... I also used the Flower Soft on the center of my punched flowers! Was a really fun card to make, love that chicken image, he's so darn cute! Colored him with my distress inks, and if you notice, the colors match the striped background paper, which I thought was pretty cool! I did some cut work for the branches, used some prima flowers, and distressed the papers! Thanks so much for takin' a peek at my chicken!! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. hehe, what a sweet image...love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teresa
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete