Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Pink" challenge at Just Magnolia!



I think this challenge is awesome! I support all those wonderful ladies and their courage! I also love this stamp, she is perfect for this one! I colored her with my distress inks.I used Prima's new line of paper, I distressed them and layered them also! I made the lace around the image with my punch, and added a ton of Prima flowers too! I added the eyelet paper around outside border of card. I also added a picture of inside of card, which I used a tag from Prima on! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Theresa this is sooooo pretty! The border is great and I adore the flowers!!!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniała praca .dziewczęca -super kolory .Wspaniały talent .pozdrawiam .

    ReplyDelete