Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Christmas Hike!


The day after Christmas,my son and his wife, my daughter and two grandson's, and "all" our dogs went for a short hike on Dry Creek Trail! My son caught this wonderful shot of us on the move!! Even little ole' Dorothy went, (she has the bling around her in pic)and even though she was only 9 weeks old, she kept right up, and did NOT want to be carried!! Travis got some awesome pictures that day, and I will be doing some lo's of those gorgeous shots later on!! I did alot of cut work on this one, used the Fancy Pants Christmas line, made the title letters, and really distressed the papers! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin a peek, really appreciate it! Teresa

1 comment:

  1. what a gret lo! It has a real natural feel to it!I love the cutwork!!

    ReplyDelete