Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cousin


This is a pic of my son and my sister's son takin' many years ago!! They are in their 30's now................holly cow, where did the time go?? I tried to do the essence of two boys at play with this lo. I did cardboard background, painted white and green, then distressed papers pretty heavy. I made those little tubes of papers, then took the jute that I had ran around perimeter of lo, and strung it through the tubes! I also used my new stamp for the leaves around pic! I cut some bicycles out of paper, and a rocket! The leaves represent the boys playing in the woods, they ride bikes, they climb trees and make swings with rope, and I also tore the center's out of papers and tucked in pic! This reminds me of two boys at play!! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek!!! Teresa

2 comments:

  1. It´s really nice :o) I like how you do your letters on your last layouts.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful layout, love al the details

    ReplyDelete