Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exciting news!!

A couple exciting things going on right now!!! First my daughter and two grandson's are up for three weeks to visit, and we have been having a ball!! The second is, I was chosen to be a guest designer for Graphic 45, one of the most awesome paper companies ever!! I love their lines they have such a vintage feel to them, I just love working with them, and now I will get to use the brand new lines coming out!!
The third exciting news is, my lo "Daisy" is going to be published!! Ya-hoo!! I recieved an e-mail letting me know that they wanted to publish my lo, so sent back the okays!! I'm sure glad I'm down to 3 days a week at work, don't know if I could keep up with all this!! And by the way..........thank you everyone for stopping by my blog, and saying hello!!! Teresa

4 comments: